Minwax® offers 4 categories of wood stain with colors to suit every style and project.
- Minwax® Wood Finish™ is a penetrating oil-based wood stain, which provides beautiful rich color that enhances the natural wood grain. It applies easily and penetrates deep into the pores of the wood.
- Available in 26 wood tone colors.
- Can be used to add beauty to any bare or stripped wood surface.
- It is ideal for staining unfinished wood furniture, cabinets, wood door, trim, molding and hardwood floors.
- Minwax® Wood Finish™ is also available in an aerosol can
- Minwax® Gel Stain is specifically designed to give you full control over the staining process and help you achieve beautiful results.
- Its unique non-drip formula makes application easy for vertical surfaces.
- Delivers uniform color evenly on wood and non-wood surfaces, such as metal, veneer, and fiberglass.
- Minwax® Water Based Wood Stain is an easy way to add beautiful color to unfinished wood surfaces. Now available in 40 colors and 4 designer style color palettes.
- Soap and water cleanup.
- For beautiful results, use with Minwax® Water Based Pre-Stain Wood Conditioner.
- Colors are mixed at the paint counter of most home centers and hardware stores.
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR LARGE SURFACES, SUCH AS FLOORS.
- Minwax® Pro Series Multi-Surface Wiping Stain is a premium, high performance stain specially designed to give you full control over the staining process and help you achieve beautiful results on a variety of surfaces including wood, veener, fiberglass and metal.
- Professional, gelled formula delivers uniform color.
- Unique, non-drip formula makes application easy on vertical surfaces, for both interior and exterior projects.
- Gives fiberglass and metal doors the rich look of natural wood.
- Designed to work with Minwax® Pro Series Spar Urethane.
Visit Rock Hollow True Value in Newcastle, OK to see their selection of Minwax® stains and products.
Info in this post comes from Minwax.com